Sunday, May 31, 2009

hey gorgeous! :):) :)

The return of poun_eater, who Traci first pointed out in this entry.

I'm Michel nice to meet you.Um...I dunno there's many things that I guess I like paranormal things that normal plp can't grasp becuz I've experienced some pretty weird shit. Um...and at the sametime I have a really strong faith and I don't push it on anyone yet I won't let anyone deny me of the truth as well.Anyways I'm 23 I have 5 piercings and 2 tats don't confuse that for me being tough cuz deep down I'm sensitive type of guy yet tough when I need to be. I like to listen to all sorts of christian alternative, christian metal ,metal core, hardcore, mainstream, speed metal, alternative,industrial,punk, progressive rock,classic rock, psychadelic rock, blues and a bit of everything really as long as it has a good beat and positive lyrics. I'm learning to play guitar and I'm also in the church quire and young adults group at church.although I got to church I'm not perfect and still make mistakes. I'm Honest, Loyal, Trustworthy, Patient, Compassionate, sweet,Understanding, Passive, Caring, Loving, Kind, Generous, Empathetic,down to earth, Sympathetic, Courageous, good sense of humour yet serious when I need to be, can be quite social or reserved at times, I love to help plp or to make plp feel good about themselves when I see that plp our in need.Um... I'd like to get to know you more if ur interested. I'm not the type of guy that's pushy I like to take my time to get to know plp and I'm not looking for a relationship I'm just gonna take it as it comes. If u have msn u can add me ill****_03@*******.com

(So you send me this...mess of a run on sentence twice, and only thing that is different is you put more smiley faces in the subject line? Well, I will defiantly read this assault on the English language now!

1 comment:

Traci said...

that's basically everything his profile said. it's like he just copy and pasted it and sent it to you. or that's the only thing he knows about himself.