Wednesday, March 23, 2011

thats too bad

Happens

mmhmm
so what are you into?


You go first

in what way are we talkin

Are you serious?

yes?

Haha. Are you asking me what I'm into sexually?
Like, do I have any kinks?

wasnt actually
but you can answer if you wish... im open minded


My bad.

but eveeryone has kinks
me and my sister are into diapers


Some like to think they do.
You know this about your sister?

yup

How'd that com up in conversation?

Walked in on her in one
your turn for a kink :P


shibari

...which is?

Japanese rope bondage

oh bongage
fun times
anything else? incest? scat? pee? animals? kids? etc?


None of those.

any others in general?

group sex
public sex

fun
crossdressers?


Sure

what do you like?
like, what kind? or just enjoy the thought of penis in panties>/i>

BLOCKED

No comments: