Sunday, July 10, 2011

NSA

May 25, 2011 – 6:39am
Hey would you be interested in a NSA Discrete Encounter?
-codbass

May 25, 2011 – 8:46am
Hey would you be interested in chatting to see if we click for a NSA Discrete Encounter?

May 25, 2011 – 12:33pm

no.
-me

Jul 6, 2011 – 7:01am
Hey how are you? Would you be interested in chatting and see if we click?. So you know my intentions are no strings attached, discreet sex. Please take a look at my profile and let me know.
-codbass


Jul 6, 2011 – 1:39pm
Pretty sure I've told you before that I wasn't interested.
-me

Nope, I have not contacted you. But ya thanks for not being interested I checked your file pics and ya no thanks but good luck.
-codbass

You first contacted me on May 25th. Just an fyi. Good luck to yourself.
-me

Hmm, thanks for letting me know it seems someone must have hacked into my account or OkCupid is up to their shit again.
-codbass

I love when you reject a dude, and immediately after they have to make excuses, call me ugly, pretend they actually didn't message me when it's PRETTY CLEAR it was the exact same person.

No comments: